Lash Samurai $1495
2 days of personalized training including classic, hybrid, and volume lash education. The perfect place to start for aspiring lash technicians.
- General theory & theory on adhesives
- Taping, primer, and sealants
- Basic application process and lash mapping
- Isolation techniques
- Fan techniques
- Retention tips
- How to remove lashes
- How to take better photos
- How to promote your services and get clients
- Lash kit
- Certification of completion
Lash Shogun $495
Advanced techniques for the most ambitious technicians to stand out and deliver high end work.
- Adhesives for your environment – advanced retention secrets
- Choosing the right lash technique for every client
- Length and thickness selections
- Increase speed without losing quality
- Correcting fans and bases like a pro
- Advanced texture
- Certificate of completion
Sign up for this course
Join the Sumolash Army
You’ll learn everything from the latest lash techniques to savvy marketing so you can hone your skills and start your own career or business. Get the satisfaction of applying your skills to help clients feel more confident with striking lashes. Need more reasons to sign up? Here are a few:
- Make extra money doing something you enjoy
- Be your own boss and create a part-time or full-time business
- Work from anywhere on your own schedule
- Use your training to find salon jobs
- Get priority for new positions at Sumolash
- Learn the latest trends and techniques for beautiful eyelashes
- Learn about safety and hygiene
- Enjoy a small group learning environment with one-on-one attention
Meet your Sumolash Instructor
Every member of the Sumolash team is passionate about lashes and teaching others to the same standard we hold ourselves to. We’ll lead you through the latest trends and techniques.
Hola! My name is Giane, Sumolash studio manager and educator. When I took my lash certification in 2016, I became obsessed with learning and mastering techniques to create a bespoke lash set for each of my clients. I take absolute delight in the confidence my clients gain after their appointment to tackle their day and feel their absolute best. It is more than just a service, it’s an elevated personal experience.
Outside of work, I enjoy exploring our beautiful city and cafe hopping with my family and friends. I typically order a cappuccino or a spicy chai latte made with coconut milk. You need to give it a try! You can also find me on my road bike or in a spin class. I am naturally competitive, so I am constantly creating challenges for myself. My hope for the future is to further my lash education, pass my knowledge to our team and clientele, and grow the Sumolash Army.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you’ll receive a complimentary lash kit with your course to help you get started. It includes:
- 6 Lash Trays
- 2 Tweezers
- 1 Tape
- 1 Adhesive
- 10 Eye Gel Pads
- 1 Adhesive Remover
- 5 Lash Wands
The Lash Samurai course takes 2 days that are 8 hours each. Lash Shogun advanced training is a single day course.
Yes, you must organize your own models for the Lash Samurai training. It’s extremely important that your models are reliable! We recommend using friends or family that you’re comfortable with, and can commit to 3+ hours.
Yes, our courses require a 25% deposit to hold your spot. We have limited availability for classes to maintain small sizes and 1 on 1 training time. Deposits are non-refundable for no-shows or last minute cancellations ( less than 1 week )
Yes, you’ll receive a course completion certificate that you can use to build more credibility and trust with your clients.